If you will be our guests, at the Bed & Breakfast Ca Tunin, you will be located into the amazing historic center of Tirano, a few steps from the church of San Martino.
Our bed and breakfast is also in a very strategic point situated, just 500 meters far from the Red Train station that connect Tirano to Saint Moritz.
Do not miss the “Basilica” in Madonna di Tirano, destination for thousands of pilgrims every year.
If you prefer a sightseeing tour of the city you could also choose the yellow train that, throughout the day, runs all the city along.
TRENINO ROSSO DEL BERNINA
The Bernina Red Train is one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Europe. This “historical” train connects Tirano to St. Moritz and his path winds through the challenging climbs of the Bernina massif.
Along the way, between fairy-tale landscapes you can enjoy:
- Lovers of Nature: stops at Cavaglia, Bernina Hospice and Morteratsch
- Glacier Garden Cavaglia (only from May to October, no snow)
- Postcard views: stops at Miralago and Alp Grüm
- Carriage / Sleigh Horses: Pontresina and Val Rosegg.
- Alpine villages: Poschiavo and Pontresina.
- Hiking easy: Le Prese, Pontresina and Morteratsch (here only from May to October, no snow)
- In the footsteps of VIPs and socialites: Pontresina and St. Moritz.
- Railway lovers: Poschiavo, Bernina Hospice and Pontresina.